USER AGREEMENT, RELEASE and WAIVER of LIABILITY, INDEMNIFICATION, and
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
Amusement and Adventure Institute (AAI), ("we" or "our") is incorporated in the State of Texas. You agree that our officers, directors, consultants, employees, agents, volunteers, members, advertisers, inspectors, and the Amusement and Adventure Institute inure to the benefit of the release and disclaimers herein.
"You" (the party using or relying upon this material) and we agree that you may access and use this material under the following terms:
- Assumption of Risk. You agree to assume all risks, as well as responsibility for any loss, cost, damage, or injuries, from participating in the educational courses on this site and using the materials provided.
- Release and Waiver of Liability. To the fullest extent allowed by law, the release and covenant not to sue us for any liability for losses or injuries, including attorneys' fees and costs, which may arise out of the use of the material on this site, whether such losses or injuries result from our negligence, strict liability, or some other cause.
- Indemnification. You will indemnify, hold harmless, and defend us from any losses, injuries, liabilities, claims, or suits made or sustained by anyone as a result of using the material, whether caused by our negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, including all expenses and counsel fees thereby incurred by you.
- Copyright. No part of these courses may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, or any information storage or retrieval system, without our written permission. By making this material available for use, we do not waive any of our copyright interests.
- Voluntary Guidelines. The information contained in these courses and materials are provided for convenient reference or educational use only. They are not intended to be mandatory, exhaustive, or a dogmatic final statement in any given area. The use of information provided in this course and materials is completely voluntary. No one is precluded from designing, manufacturing, constructing, selling, or using products or procedures not in conformance with the material. The safety of such products or procedures should be provided for by the parties.
- Legal Compliance. Trampoline and adventure park operations have potential legal significance. Do not assume that the material provided in these courses will satisfy any legal requirements. We have not independently validated this material. This material is intended to identify certain minimum practices. The operational program of any trampoline and adventure parks should be developed with any advice needed from industry experts and legal counsel. We do not render legal advice or other professional services in this material, nor are we undertaking to perform any duty owed by another. You should rely on your own independent judgment or seek the advice of a competent professional to determine your actions under given circumstances or compliance with governing law. We do not urge non-compliance with applicable law. We do not have the power, nor do we try, to certify, determine, police, or enforce compliance with this material. Any claim of compliance with this course or material is not attributable to us.
- Warranties. No representations are made as to course material's completeness or accuracy, although to the best of our knowledge we have provided the most up-to-date and useful information. We hereby expressly exclude all warranties and disclaim any liability for any errors or omissions, the effectiveness of the material, or the consequences of using or relying on this material. No assurances are offered that implementing this material will eliminate any hazard or exposure to loss or injury. You should verify that any authority mentioned in these courses or materials remains in effect and has not been overruled, modified, or amended, as well as whether the material complies with your local laws. We anticipate that the materials will be periodically revised, and you may determine currency by consulting our appropriate publications, visiting our website, or contacting us. Comments or suggestions to improve the material should be sent to Amusement and Adventure Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Variation in Operation. Some trampoline and adventure parks may not conform to this material. The nature of parks is such that there are no exact duplicates in the industry. This unique nature of every operation requires that a range of flexibility be considered. It is the responsibility of the owner to make provisions as needed to ensure optimal safety, and the user is responsible to judge the suitability of this material for a particular purpose.
By continuing my participation on this site, I understand and have fully informed myself of the contents of these terms and have agreed to it.